The HDMI monitor doesn't work, no events while plug/unplug then cable.

[Fix]
>From the bug report[1], skip the return workaround the issue, so I created the
>DMI quirk to list affected platforms.

Intel is submitting patches[2][3] to fix the issue, but it requires to
backport huge drm structure changes, too. As there is no regression
found with this workaround, it's safer to use the DMI quirk to handle
this issue, and wait Intel's fix[2][3] to be available in v6.5 kernel.

1. https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/intel/-/issues/7709
2. https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/117641/
3. https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/114200/

[Test]
Verified by me, FE, and ODM.

[Where problems could occur]
I have no idea what might happen, so only make the workaround avaiable on the
listed platforms. So far, no regressions have been observed with plug/unplug,
switch modes, reboot, and suspend tests.

** Affects: hwe-next

** Affects: linux-oem-6.1 (Ubuntu)

** Affects: linux-oem-6.1 (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Tags: oem-priority originate-from-2000703 stella

** Also affects: linux-oem-6.1 (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Tags added: oem-priority originate-from-2000703 stella

** Changed in: linux-oem-6.1 (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Changed in: linux-oem-6.1 (Ubuntu Jammy)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => AceLan Kao (acelankao)

** Changed in: linux-oem-6.1 (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-oem-6.1 in Ubuntu.

  HDMI output with More than one child device for port B in VBT error

Status in HWE Next:
  New
Status in linux-oem-6.1 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in linux-oem-6.1 source package in Jammy:
  In Progress

  The HDMI monitor doesn't work, no events while plug/unplug then cable.

  [Fix]
  From the bug report[1], skip the return workaround the issue, so I created