** Tags removed: need-duplicate-check

  package linux-headers-6.2.0-25-generic 6.2.0-25.25 failed to
  install/upgrade: installed linux-headers-6.2.0-25-generic package
  post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 1

  was playing mount and blade got it work before but now its not working has me
confused got and error report finally with this info wondering If I broke it
somehow when I compiled drivers. If you don't mind taking a look I know its
silly to ask help for a proton windows compatibility error with mount and blade
bannerlord but I really like playing this on ubuntu and I think this kind of
stuff improoves ubuntu overall. I am having trouble with one vulkan library
says unable to determine path to install libglvnd or pkg-config
  specify path --glvnd-egl-config-path. i entered --glvnd-egl-config-path into
a terminal it said cannot find so i wondered i install a cuda library as well
and i get superior performance on vulkan compatable games like AMAZING RESULTS
gave me such happiness. but i wondered why mount and blade isnt working. space
engineers and planetary anihilationa nd mechwarrior online works in full detail
physics and best performance ive ever seen. but this one leaves me stumped and
perplexed. my card is a nivdia gtx 3050 zotac twin edge. i installed the vulkan
driver in the root terminal with the # with no gui loaded. and the cuda library
causually beforehand with the $ while nouvea was enabled. now it shows a
manually insttalled driver which is the vulkan driver.

  ProblemType: Package
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 23.04
  Package: linux-headers-6.2.0-25-generic 6.2.0-25.25
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.26.1-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: amd64
  CRDA: N/A
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  Date: Thu Jul 13 07:01:11 2023
  ErrorMessage: installed linux-headers-6.2.0-25-generic package
post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 1
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 23.04 "Lunar Lobster" - Release amd64 (20230418)
  MachineType: ASUS System Product Name
  ProcFB: 0 EFI VGA
  ProcKernelCmdLine: BOOT_IMAGE=/boot/vmlinuz-6.2.0-24-generic
root=UUID=3cbda6b7-9865-4de0-9758-bf5477284ff1 ro quiet splash vt.handoff=7
  Python3Details: /usr/bin/python3.11, Python 3.11.2, python3-minimal, 3.11.2-1
  PythonDetails: N/A
  RelatedPackageVersions: grub-pc N/A
  SourcePackage: linux
  Title: package linux-headers-6.2.0-25-generic 6.2.0-25.25 failed to
install/upgrade: installed linux-headers-6.2.0-25-generic package
post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 1
  dmi.bios.date: 02/24/2023
  dmi.bios.release: 5.17
  dmi.bios.vendor: American Megatrends Inc.
  dmi.bios.version: 3002
  dmi.board.asset.tag: Default string
  dmi.board.name: TUF GAMING A520M-PLUS WIFI
  dmi.board.vendor: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
  dmi.board.version: Rev X.0x
  dmi.chassis.asset.tag: Default string
  dmi.chassis.type: 3
  dmi.chassis.vendor: Default string
  dmi.chassis.version: Default string
  dmi.modalias:
dmi:bvnAmericanMegatrendsInc.:bvr3002:bd02/24/2023:br5.17:svnASUS:pnSystemProductName:pvrSystemVersion:rvnASUSTeKCOMPUTERINC.:rnTUFGAMINGA520M-PLUSWIFI:rvrRevX.0x:cvnDefaultstring:ct3:cvrDefaultstring:skuSKU:
  dmi.product.family: To be filled by O.E.M.
  dmi.product.name: System Product Name
  dmi.product.sku: SKU
  dmi.product.version: System Version
  dmi.sys.vendor: ASUS