[Expired for linux (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  Ubuntu 22.04 Screen Flickering Left Hand of the screen

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Machine:
  Hardware Model: Lenovo IdeaPad 5 Pro 14iTL6
  16gb RAM
  1TB SSD
  Graphics: Mesa Intel XE Graphics (TGL GT2) (Intel IRIS XE Graphics)
  OS: Ubuntu 22.04 64-bit Wayland
  Gnome Version: 42.5

  Kernel Version: 5.19.0.-41-generic

  Bug Description:
  Just bought a laptop and installed Ubuntu 22.04.
  The screen flickering happens on left-hand side of the screen whenever I'm
typing, scrolling or coding. Or while something is loading. It doesn't happen
if it's idle or just watching videos.

  Hope someone can help me as it affect my productivity and it's very annoying
given that I just bought this laptop.