1) Have you had this working before with a different kernel and/or
firmware version?

2) I'm no seeing any wifi/iwlwifi errors in your dmesg. Can you provide
kernel logs from when the problem occurs?

3) The driver defines a max (and min) API it supports, which is 72 (and
min is 39) for this NIC. So adding newer fw (> 72) will not do anything.
The driver starts from the highest API (72) and works backwards until it
finds a fw file it can load. You can try older fw to see if you get
better results: Remove -72.ucode, reboot (or reload the driver), verify
what fw is loaded and check if better. If not better, remove the fw file
that was loaded previously and repeat the steps. And so on...

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-firmware in Ubuntu.

  Intel AX201 wifi card is hardware blocked/RF_KILL after suspend/resume

Status in linux-firmware package in Ubuntu:

  I have HP 340S G7 laptop where the Intel AX201 REV=0x332 card is stuck
  in RF_KILL after suspend. From googling this it appears I am not the
  only one having problems with this card, but I can't seem to find any
  solution to the problem.

  I have the latest BIOS available (F27 11/21/2022). Before with BIOS
  version F13 the Wifi was not working at all, and by upgrading to the
  latest it at least works until suspend.

  I have tested cloning linux-firmware and copying all the iwlwifi-*
  firmwares into /lib/firmware, which does not seem to do anything. I'm
  not sure why but the laptop continues to want to use 72.daa05125.0
  Qu-c0-hr-b0-72.ucode even if a higher number file is available in the
  folder. I thought the last number was a version but I was guessing.

  There are multiple ACPI errors / BIOS Error (bug) in the log. I will
  upload those logs shortly I just need to get them out of the laptop :)

  I have tested this on the latest Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS as per now, and
  also 23.04 and latest Alpine Linux.

  Kernel: 6.2.0-27-generic