** Tags removed: verification-needed-jammy
** Tags added: verification-done-jammy

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-firmware in Ubuntu.

  Support mipi camera on Intel Meteor Lake platform

Status in HWE Next:
  New
Status in ipu6-drivers package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in ivsc-driver package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in linux-firmware package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in ipu6-drivers source package in Jammy:
  New
Status in ivsc-driver source package in Jammy:
  New
Status in linux-firmware source package in Jammy:
  Fix Committed
Status in ipu6-drivers source package in Mantic:
  New
Status in ivsc-driver source package in Mantic:
  New
Status in linux-firmware source package in Mantic:

  [SRU Justification]

  [Impact]

  Missing Intel MIPI firmware for Meteor Lake platform.

  [Fix]

  Firmware blobs from upstream ipu6-camera-bins repository.

  [Test Case]

  With firmware loaded correctly, there should be firmware version
  printed:

    intel-ipu6 intel-ipu: FW version: 20220510

  For camera functions, we'll need also updates in the ipu6-drivers,
ivsc-drivers
  dkms as well.

  [Where problems could occur]

  This is a new platform. We've been verifying its functions and features, and
  are still polishing it.

  [Other Info]

  While Intel Meteor Lake is only supported by linux-oem-6.5/jammy and
  linux/mantic, so only Jammy/Mantic are nominated.