[Expired for linux (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  [kswapd0]  and snapd (report before, but now have update with
  [kswapd0]  )

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Hello, i open another ticket here long time ago:
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/snapd/+bug/2023281

  I open this ticket again because last time i didn't know is actually
  "kswapd0"

  So, in this time i actually figure out is snapd triggered by
  [kswapd0].

  I see a lot of people report on a lot of bugs about this program, i actually
create a video for you
  from the old ticket, but nobody responds to me there.

  This is the video i made for you when i reproduce the overload:
  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KmgUhGV8NZ-SnqoiOXqgTGyI4ryTqrZR/view

  This video is 2 weeks ago, in this time i turn off Redis, and any extra
program have on the machine.
  I figure out the machine get overloaded only after 1 day the VM is on the air
active.
  When you reboot the machine, everything work fine and i can't reproduce the
overload. (need to wait 24 hours)

  "kswapd0" is responsible for the swap, but i don't have a swap file and
sysctl.conf have:
  vm.swappiness=0

  So i don't know why this issue happens and why snapd involve.
  (I show in my video everything for 7 minutes)

  I see a similar guy report on the same bug with very similar machine like
mine:
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1518457?comments=all

  His machine on Amazon and i am on Google, but the machine is exactly
  RAM like mine (this micro machine like Google Cloud offers)

  Please help.

  Regards,
  Nadav Yahel.