Great!  Thanks I've posted it for review.

https://lore.kernel.org/amd-
gfx/20231023134514.144863-1-mario.limoncie...@amd.com/T/#u

Yes the "UBSAN: array-index-out-of-bounds" traces are to be fixed in
6.7.  If you want to pull those patches early I can point you at them.

  amdgpu crash on Mantic

  Booting from USB the latest Mantic Desktop daily image (2023-09-20),
  just after the initial logs, nothing is displayed on screen. The
  system is still alive since _autoinstall_ works as intended. Once
  provisioned, the problem is still present.

  It seems related to https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-
  firmware/+bug/2029396 .

  dmesg attached.

  [Test Case]

  Live boot Ubuntu Mantic Desktop canary (2023-09-19)

  [Where Problems Could Occur]

  Dell Optiplex 5090
  - Intel Core(TM) i7-11700
  - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] - 1002:699f