> Is there any distros using 6.6 kernel officially? And if not, can I download
> the kernel from and apply it to my own OS?

The fixes are also available 6.5.10 and 6.5.10 is currently available in
Fedora updates-testing.

So you can install Fedora 38 with an USB keyboard + mouse attached to
the laptop and then do:

sudo dnf --enablerepo=updates-testing update 'kernel*'

Reboot into the new kernel and then the keyboard and touchpad should
work.

Note coming Tuesday Fedora 39 gets released, so you may want to wait
till Tuesday and then download and install F39 right away to avoid
having to upgrade later.

To download Fedora go to: https://fedoraproject.org/

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-oem-6.5 in Ubuntu.

  Keyboard and Touchpad Not Working in New Lenovo V15 Gen4 Laptop

Status in ideapad-laptop:
  New
Status in Linux:
Status in linux-oem-6.1 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in linux-oem-6.5 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in linux source package in Jammy:
  Won't Fix
Status in linux-oem-6.1 source package in Jammy:
  Confirmed
Status in linux-oem-6.5 source package in Jammy:
  Confirmed
Status in linux source package in Lunar:
  Confirmed
Status in linux source package in Mantic:
  Confirmed
Status in linux source package in Noble:
  Confirmed
Status in Fedora:

  Keyboard and touchpad doesn't work on some recent systems, and also
  s2idle is broken.

  [Fix]

  Two upstream commits.

  128b0c9781c9f26 x86/i8259: Skip probing when ACPI/MADT advertises PCAT
compatibility
  3bde7ec13c97144 platform/x86: Add s2idle quirk for more Lenovo laptops

  [Test case]

  boot a fixed kernel and test that input and s2idle works.

  [Where problems could occur]

  A buggy bios could maybe advertise a system being PCAT compatible when
  it's not, though in such a case it might have been already caught
  before.

  --

  Hello.

  Ubuntu 22.04.3 with (later upgraded to kernel 6.2.0-32-generic) was
  installed in rewly purchased LENOVO V15 GEN4 AMN (AMD Ryzen 5 7520u)
  laptop and it was noticed that keyboard, touchpad and microphone are
  not working. The keyboard and touchpad work fine in BIOS setup and
  till GRUB (command line). It was found that when external devices such
  as keyboard, mouse and microphone are connected through USB and 3.5
  jack, respectively, these work just fine. To confirm these are not
  hardware problems, Microsoft Windows 11  (Home) was installed in
  another disk partition and observed all these working alright. Hence a
  bug is being reported to draw attention of the concerned team and I
  request them to refer this issue and do the needful at the earliest.

  Regards,
  Pradip Kumar Das

  Package: linux-image-6.2.0-32-generic 6.2.0-32.32~22.04.1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 6.2.0-32.32~22.04.1-generic 6.2.16
  Uname: Linux 6.2.0-32-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82.5
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Wed Sep  6 08:04:42 2023
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Release amd64
(20230223)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_IN:en
   PATH=(custom, no user)