** Package changed: ubuntu => linux-raspi (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-raspi in Ubuntu.

  Raspberry Pi 3B+ doesnt boot from USB on 23.10 Mantic

Status in linux-raspi package in Ubuntu:

  Hello all,

  I upgraded my Raspberry Pi 3B+ from 22.04 to 23.10.
  The storage device where the OS resides is a USB hdd.
  It is connected to the Pi via a ASMedia Technology Inc. X820.

  After the upgrade to 23.10, Ubuntu crashes during boot.

  To eliminate the X820 as a variable:
  - I created a Ubuntu server 23.10 directly on a USB stick -> The pi doesn't
boot
  - I created a Ubuntu server 23.04 the same way -> the pi boots

  After investigation, I found that if I copy the /boot/firmware folder
  from an old 22.04 image and replace the content of the Fat32 boot
  partition of the HDD with its content, Ubuntu boots again.

  From the error I get during boot time, it looks like after booting, the USB
HDD is not found or the root partition is not mounted properly.
  Booting with an SD card and mounting the HDD, I see that no logs in /var/log
folder are being updated

  What should be my next step to get proper error messages and
  investigate further?

  Thanks in advance,
  Aurélien