For input devices : gnome-shell
 For rebooting process : init system
the following is what appears on my screen when i login to gnome-shell desktop
environment (ubuntu-desktop) the below message appears twice times
("ACPI Error: Aborting method \_SB.PCI0.VGA.LCD._BCM due to previous error
(AE_AML_PACKAGE_LIMIT) (20210331/psparse-529)
ACPI BIOS Error (bug): AE_AML_PACKAGE_LIMIT, Index (0x000000066) is beyond end
of object (length 0xA) (20210331/exoparg2-393)
__common_interrupt: 1.55 No irq handler for vector")
At the start process  : both keyboard and mouse internal doesnot work with the
issue above , at the end when performing a reboot process after rebooting my
device it appears on my screen a black screen resulting to turning off from
the btn on my laptop. always this incident happens with me and only on ubuntu
16.04 and later systems  the problem occurs while on other oses the problem
does not occur any more (rebooting  keyboard and mouse "internal")

note : secondary storage ,optical disks external devices like keyboard
are working fine on ubuntu systems with all versions and all other os
including windows os

--
keyboard , mouse and black screen after rebooting on ubuntu os only
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2044027