> The ‘official’, supported, kernel does not work for me.

It does not with your unsupported DKMS but I believe you've not yet
confirmed if the driver that comes with the 6.2 kernel works or not.

  Kernel 6.2.0-36 broke RTW88 solution

  On my Linux Mint (derived from Ubuntu) system, I relied on the excellent
rtw88 solution from lwfinger (https://github.com/lwfinger/rtw88) to 'fix' my
Realtek Wifi Driver whenever a new kernel comes out.
  As I understand it, the github repository normally is 'ahead' of any kernels,
so if and when I do a 'git pull' of his repository before installing the new
rtw88, it should work.

  And this has worked for quite some time, until the 6.2.0-36 kernel came along.
  As lwfinger himself (?) states, "Ubuntu often modifies kernel APIs, which can
cause build issues. You'll need to manually adjust the source code or look for
solutions specific to your distribution. We cannot support these types of
issues.", so asking him is not an option. Help?

  Result from version:
  Ubuntu 6.2.0-35.35~22.04.1-generic 6.2.16
  (Well, this the kernel version in which I have Wifi and thus internet, the
'does not work' kernel is 6.2.0-36, supported till February 2024)

  Result from lscpi-vnvn (also when running the version that still has
  internet) as an attachment.

  Kind regards,

  Roel