I've verified it, and marked it as such

** Tags removed: verification-needed-mantic-linux
** Tags added: verification-done-mantic

  Boot log print hang on screen, no login prompt on Aspeed 2600 rev 52
  BMC

Status in linux source package in Mantic:

  This is a public version of https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2042423
  ----

  Subject: [mantic:linux]  drm/ast: Add BMC virtual connector

  SRU Justification:

  [Impact]
  On systems with Aspeed 2600 revision 52 GPUs, the display fails to progress
to the login prompt.  With the commit (added in 6.5.0-6.6)

     commit: 916ae609a033cbb55661905d310ba2358b7621ea