** CVE added: https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=2023-49298

Packages, which is subscribed to zfs-linux in Ubuntu.

  HotFix update zfs related packages to 2.2.2

Status in zfs-linux package in Ubuntu:

  ~2 weeks ago a bug was detected which can lead to data corruption on
  zfs pools.

  most important:
  https://github.com/openzfs/zfs/issues/15526 which has over 300 comments by now
  https://github.com/openzfs/zfs/issues/15533

  This is bad enough, but a lot of work was done by the developers to
  get a HotFix out ASAP (2.2.1) and yesterday finally the real fixes
  with everything that washed up during research in 2.2.2.

  So while new releases of ZFS are available, nothing of this has lead
  to new packages for the current Mantic release. I understand that one
  should be careful with new releases, but these are HotFix releases for
  serious problems and not a new feature. Most distros included the
  2.2.1 release very quickly in their repositories, there is  still
  nothing from Ubuntu. For a distribution which is pushing ZFS (which I
  highly appreciate and that was the reason to switch to Ubuntu long
  time ago) this is really not good.

  So please produce 2.2.2 packages for Mantic ASAP and keep an eye on
  the openzfs issues on GitHub in the future. No one needs the last too
  weeks a second time.