@seth-arnold -- Thank you for those links. Those explain a lot of what
is currently happening, and the changes coming down.

This was comforting from robn:
"If you can't get an updated ZFS (2.2.2, 2.1.14, or a patch from your vendor)
then 'dmu_offset_next_sync=0' is the next best thing."

Anyone know how long it might be before it gets built by Launchpad? zfs-
linux 2.2.2 was released last week.

Noble was slated for 2.2.1. Now that looks like for 2.2.2. Waiting for
it to hit so Rick S and I can start testing it for Noble...

Now just sitting on my thumbs and chewing through my lip. In the
meanwhile, thinking of moving Noble from my VM test-cases to physical on
my main laptop (Jammy ZFS-On-Root), so I can test these on "Metal" with
2.2.2 when it comes down. And test the 2.1.14 on my other 4 machines.

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-hwe-6.5 in Ubuntu.

  zfs block cloning file system corruption

Status in linux-hwe-6.2 package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in linux-hwe-6.5 package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in zfs-linux package in Ubuntu:

  OpenZFS 2.2 reportedly has a bug where block cloning might lead to
  file system corruption and data loss. This was fixed in OpenZFS 2.2.1.

  Original bug report: https://github.com/openzfs/zfs/issues/15526

  and 2.2.1 release notes:
  https://github.com/openzfs/zfs/releases/tag/zfs-2.2.1