Intel Trust Domain Extensions (TDX) protects guest VMs from malicious host and
certain physical attacks.
Linux 6.7 introduced the TDX support for the host to run confidential VMs (TDX
guests).

[Test case]

We should probably define with Intel a proper test case to test this
feature, since it requires special hardware/firmware support.

[Fix]

Enable CONFIG_INTEL_TDX_HOST in our generic kernel.

[Regression potential]

The TDX host support may introduce potential performance regressions, so
we should probably do some performance evaluation with vs without
CONFIG_INTEL_TDX_HOST enabled.

** Affects: linux (Ubuntu Noble)

** Package changed: linux-lowlatency (Ubuntu) => linux (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: linux (Ubuntu Noble)

  enable CONFIG_INTEL_TDX_HOST in linux >= 6.7 for noble

Status in linux source package in Noble: