Public bug reported:

Enforce RETPOLINE and SLS mitigrations

Currently retpoline ABI checks in the kernel build do nothing. They
produce no output, as if everything is fine. And if one manually hacks
makefile to "forget" retpoline & SLS mitigration flags, objtool prints
lots of warnings, retpoline ABI check passes and the build is succesful.
Yet totally vulnerable.

Proposal is to enforce objtool warnings as fatal errors for RETPOLINE
and SLS, as tested to be passed on mantic for both kernel and all
available dkms. And otherwise rip out custom Ubuntu retpoline abi
checks.

I have prepared this for noble v6.7 kernel, once this lands, I will make
appropriate backports for earlier series as we likely want usable
retpoline build time enforcement in earlier series too where possible.