Public bug reported:

For a quick respin for oem-6.5 kernel with usbio-drivers (for bug
2041800 and a last minute fix bug 2047899), we're to embed usbio-drivers
into oem-6.5 and remove it when all the bits are in position under
formal process.

While IPU6 drivers are still under development, all the related dkms
packages were prebuilt  as linux-modules-{ipu6,ivsc}, and we're
expecting a new linux-modules-usbio here. The `debian/scripts/dkms-
build` does not support this yet, so we are separating the mechanism
part here, and the usbio dkms source import in bug 2041800.

** Affects: linux (Ubuntu)

** Affects: linux-oem-6.5 (Ubuntu)

** Affects: linux (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Affects: linux-oem-6.5 (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Affects: linux (Ubuntu Noble)

** Affects: linux-oem-6.5 (Ubuntu Noble)

** Description changed:

+
+ While IPU6 drivers are still under development, all the related dkms
+ packages were prebuilt  as linux-modules-{ipu6,ivsc}, and we're
+ expecting a new linux-modules-usbio here. The `debian/scripts/dkms-
+ build` does not support this yet, so we are separating the mechanism
+ part here, and the usbio dkms source import in bug 2041800.

** Also affects: linux-oem-6.5 (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: linux (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Also affects: linux-oem-6.5 (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Also affects: linux (Ubuntu Noble)

** Also affects: linux-oem-6.5 (Ubuntu Noble)

** Changed in: linux-oem-6.5 (Ubuntu Noble)

** Changed in: linux-oem-6.5 (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Changed in: linux-oem-6.5 (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Changed in: linux-oem-6.5 (Ubuntu Jammy)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => You-Sheng Yang (vicamo)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Noble)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Noble)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Noble)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => You-Sheng Yang (vicamo)

  Support standalone dkms source tree embedded in kernel source

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in linux-oem-6.5 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in linux source package in Jammy:
  Invalid
Status in linux-oem-6.5 source package in Jammy:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Noble:
  In Progress
Status in linux-oem-6.5 source package in Noble: