Yesterday, my kubuntu jammy upgraded from 6.2 to 6.5; my wifi connects,
but it's very very unstable, constant drop connections with ssh, chrome
hanged...

Rolled back to 6.2 kernel, which works perfectly.

Motherboard is Asus X670E-F with Mediatek AX211 802.11ax WiFi 6e Module.

  WiFi is not work after upgrade Kernel to 6.5.0-14-generic

Status in Ubuntu:
Status in The Mantic Minotaur:
  Confirmed
Status in linux source package in Mantic:

  [Summary]
  WiFi does not work after upgrade Kernel to linux-generic-hwe-22.04-edge

  [Steps to reproduce]
  1. Install Ubuntu 22.04.04 Desktop image to the system
  2. sudo apt-get update
  3. sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
  4. sudo apt install linux-generic-hwe-22.04-edge
  5. Reboot system

  [Expected result]
  WiFi is working after upgrade Kernel

  [Actual result]
  WiFi is not work. Could not find WiFi interface from GUI.

  [Failure rate]
  1/5

  [Additional information]
  CID:202112-29800
  SKU: TRBA-DVT2-C6
  system-manufacturer: Dell Inc.
  system-product-name: XPS 9320
  bios-version: 1.7.1
  CPU: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1270P (16x)
  GPU: 0000:00:02.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Intel Corporation Device
[8086:46a6] (rev 08)
  kernel-version: 6.5.0-14-generic

  [Stage]
  Issue reported and logs collected right after it happened