** Attachment added: "Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 13.35.42.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-meta-hwe-6.5/+bug/2048951/+attachment/5746723/+files/Screenshot%202024-02-16%20at%2013.35.42.png

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-meta-hwe-6.5 in Ubuntu.

  NUC12WSHi7 hangs few minutes after boot with linux-
  image-6.5.0-14-generic (linux-image-generic-hwe-22.04)

Status in linux-hwe-6.5 package in Ubuntu:

  Today one of my NUCs got new kernel 6.5.0-14 and the host started to hang few
minutes after the boot.
  I can't find anything in the journal for the previous boot it just ends
without any error. Remote syslog server does not receive any error log from
this host. I've tried running journalctl on the local console and wait for the
hang got nothing.
  On the screen (this is Ubuntu Server) I see 18 hex numbers at the top of the
screen and the rest is what was on the console before the hang:
   ff ff 73 01 c3 48 8b 0d 74 ed 12 00 f7 d8 64 89 01 48

  Booting the previous HWE linux-image-6.2.0-39-generic fixes the issue,
  so it is definitely the new kernel.

  I don't have enough time to generate report with ubuntu-bug on the new
  kernel, so attaching dmidecode, lspci, lsusb and dmesg from the older
  one.