Indeed -- the Pi isn't compatible with our generic arm64 kernel, so
we'll be sticking with the flavour limit for the time being, and this
does actually reduce our delta with Debian. I've got a couple of other
patches to incorporate into f-k this week, so I'm going to sponsor this
as part of a larger upload but that should be fine for the devel series.

** Changed in: flash-kernel (Ubuntu Noble)

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-raspi in Ubuntu.

  Remove armhf support

Status in flash-kernel package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in linux-raspi package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in flash-kernel source package in Noble:
  New
Status in linux-raspi source package in Noble:

  Noble and newer don't support armhf for Pi anymore. We can drop the
  armhf specific kernel flavor raspi-nolpae from flash-kernel.