** Tags removed: verification-needed-jammy-linux-bluefield
** Tags added: verification-done-jammy-linux-bluefield

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-bluefield in Ubuntu.

  mlxbf_gige: add support for pause frame counters

Status in linux-bluefield package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in linux-bluefield source package in Jammy:

  SRU Justification:

  [Impact]

  The BlueField-2 and BlueField-3 silicon designs include a
  provision for reporting pause frame counters, but the driver
  (mlxbf_gige) does not have software support yet.

  [Fix]

  The fix is to update the mlxbf_gige driver to support the
  "get_pause_stats()" callback, which enables display of
  pause frame counters via "ethtool -I -a ooob_net0".
  The support of this callback was added to Linux kernel 5.9.0

  [Test Case]

  * Reboot BF platform, and configure oob_net0 interface
  * Issue command "ethtool -I -a oob_net0" to display pause frame counters
  * Send in multiple streams of traffic to oob_net0 interface, e.g. from
    two or three simultaneous SCP operations
  * Re-issue "ethtool -I -a oob_net0" and note difference in output

  [Regression Potential]

  The changed logic extends the ethtool support, so low risk for any
  problem.