Fix has landed upstream:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/fs/aio.c?h=v6.9-rc3&id=caeb4b0a11b3393e43f7fa8e0a5a18462acc66bd

  Kernel panic during checkbox stress_ng_test on Grace running noble 6.8
  (arm64+largemem) kernel

  A kernel oops and panic occurred during 22.04 SoC certification on
  Gunyolk (Grace/Grace) with 6.8 kernel, arm64+largemem variant

  Steps to reproduce:
  Run (as root) the following commands:

  add-apt-repository -y ppa:checkbox-dev/stable
  apt-add-repository -y ppa:firmware-testing-team/ppa-fwts-stable
  apt update
  apt install -y canonical-certification-server
  /usr/lib/checkbox-provider-base/bin/stress_ng_test.py disk --device dm-0
--base-time 240

  stress_ng_test caused a kernel panic after about 5 minutes. I have
  attached dmesg output from my reproducer to this report.

  Initially, this was identified via a panic during the above test,
  which was running as part of a run of certify-soc-22.04.

  Attached is a tarball containing:

  - apport.linux-image-6.8.0-11-generic-64k.kzsondji.apport: The output of
`ubuntu-bug linux` on the machine (after reboot)
  - reproduced-dmesg.202403201942: The dmesg output captured by kdump when I
reproduced my original issue by running only the single stress_ng_test.py
command above (not the entire cert suite)
  - original-dmesg.txt: The dmesg output I captured when the stress_ng_test
originally failed during the full cert suite run