** Description changed:

  Hello Ubuntu Team,

  I notice issue today with Maxlinear Ethernet GPY115B controller.
  This controller report issue in dmesg and port not have link up.
  My target is: OnLogic HX310 with two Ethernet Ports.
  > Official page:
https://www.onlogic.com/computers/industrial/fanless/helix-300/

+ Error: Maxlinear Ethernet GPY115B stmmac-3:01: gpy_config_aneg failed:
+ -110

- Error: Maxlinear Ethernet GPY115B stmmac-3:01: gpy_config_aneg failed: -110
+
+ https://billauer.co.il/blog/2014/01/networkmanager-carrier-detect/
+ (stmmaceth: NetworkManager fails to bring up a wired Ethernet NIC)

  OS: Ubuntu 24.04 LTS
  Kernel: 6.8.0-22.22-generic 6.8.1

  Maxlinear Ethernet GPY115B report gpy_config_aneg failed: -110 and
  Link UP is not visible