The bug task for the somerville project has been removed by an automated
script.  This bug has been cloned on that project and is available here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1305616

** No longer affects: somerville

  Corrupted data when copying photos from a Secure Digital media card on
  a Dell inspiron 9300

Status in “linux” package in Ubuntu:

  This bug happens each time I try to copy photos from my camera when I
  use the built-in Secure Digital (SD) Media Card reader of my dell
  laptop. It is detected has : R5C822 SD/SDIO/MMC/MS/MSPro Host in
  Linux.

  When copying photos from the Fat16 SD media card, there could be 3
  photos on 200 that are corrupted. I tested to copy the photos from
  Microsoft Windows to see if it was a hardware problem and concluded
  that my SD media card reader was OK because this problem doesn't
  happen in Windows, only in Linux Ubuntu.

  When using the diff command to compare photos that has been extracted
  in Windows and the one that have been extracted on Linux, diff only
  detect a file difference for the files that are corrupted in Linux.