   Can't send files over bluetooth

Packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  Can't send files to phone

Status in “bluez” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: bluez

  I have Ubuntu 10.04 installed and a Nexus One running the latest
  Android version. Every time I'm trying to send a file to Nexus One, it
  will fail. It will see the phone, it will try to connect, and when it
  will try to send the file, it will fail. The laptop with Ubuntu is a
  DELL, same model that the first Ubuntu/DELL product was sold with, a
  few years ago (so it's a compatible one). I can send files to/and/from
  the Nexus One to Windows XP just fine, so I'm pretty sure the bug is
  with Ubuntu.

  Please let me know what kind of logs you need to debug this, and how
  to obtain them.