Joseph Salisbury <joseph.salisb...@canonical.com> writes:

> Does this issue still happen with the latest daily image?

No.  Latest daily, downloaded 4 hours ago, worked normally.  Sorry for
delay. It is not my computer.  This bug can be closed.

I also tested NV20 [GeForce3 Ti 200] (=goog enough for open arena).
Languages in installer language selection did not show.  Otherwise
normal.  Could be bug in Nouveau.

  Nouveau driver crashes in trusty-desktop-i386.iso Jan 15

Status in “linux” package in Ubuntu:

  I tried to install Ubuntu 14.04 from trusty-desktop-i386.iso Jan 15 into old
PC.   Installer crashed after laguage selection.
  Nouveau driver seems to cause it.  GeForce 6200.  I took pictures.  Sorry
about bad quality.  If usefull I can repeat test.
  I took pictures from display:
  http://jkn.iki.fi/bug2/