*Toshiba C50D.

  regression: SynPS/2 touchpad detected as DLL060A:00 pointer

Status in Release Notes for Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “linux” package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in “linux” source package in Trusty:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  This regression occurs somewhere between 3.11.0-14-generic (latest on
  saucy) and 3.13.0-031300rc6-generic (a test kernel). On the earlier
  kernel, I actually  get settings for setting up my touchpad in the
  unity interface. With the updated kernel, those options disappear. I
  only get one set of options both my mouse and my touchpad instead of
  each one independently. It means that I can't set the pointer speed
  differently or turn on natural scrolling for my touchpad.

  WORKAROUND: Execute at a terminal and then reboot your system:
  echo "blacklist i2c_hid" | sudo tee -a /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf

  Release Notes Text
  Bug:1265885 On some Dell XPS13 systems the Synaptics touchpad is incorrectly
recognised as a mouse.  See the bug for possible workarounds.