** Also affects: gnome-bluetooth

** Also affects: oem-priority

Packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  bluetooh-wizard failed to connect to a keyboard(logitech)

Status in GNOME Bluetooth:
  New
Status in OEM Priority Project:
  New
Status in “bluez” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “gnome-bluetooth” package in Ubuntu:

  When I try to connect my bluetooth keyboard using bluetooth-wizard, it
  ever fails:

  ** (bluetooth-wizard:11367): WARNING **: Setting up 'Logitech K760'
  failed: Authentication Failed

  This keyboard works fine with another computer under ubuntu 11.04.
  This keyboard works fine with this computer and Windows 7 (arghhh).
  This computer ubuntu 12.04 works fine with my bluetooth mouse.

  I can attach manually this keyboard to this computer using :

  sudo hidd --search

  My computer is a Samsung 305U1A
  My bluetooth interface is :

  Bus 003 Device 002: ID 0a5c:219c Broadcom Corp.