Hello,

my usb webcam logitech c920 doesn't work when connected to my usb 3.0
host controller (Etron EJ168a). when connected to a usb 2.0 host
controller it works perfectly. when i connect my usb 3.0 stick to the
same port it's recognized and also works  - just not the webcam.
disabling usb 3.0 legacy mode (xhci) in my bios doesn't change anything,
it's still used instead of ehci. kernel problem?

lspci
06:00.0 USB controller: Etron Technology, Inc. EJ168 USB 3.0 Host Controller
(rev 01)

dmesg | grep usb
usb 3-1: Not enough bandwidth for altsetting 3
3:3:3: usb_set_interface failed (-22)

dmesg | grep xhci
xhci_hcd 0000:06:00.0: ERROR: unexpected command completion code 0x11.

Ubuntu 14.04 x64
3.13.0-24-generic
Mainboard: Asrock Z68 Pro3 Gen3
Bios: P2.30 (latest)