This bug is missing log files that will aid in diagnosing the problem.
>From a terminal window please run:

apport-collect 1319443

and then change the status of the bug to 'Confirmed'.

If, due to the nature of the issue you have encountered, you are unable
to run this command, please add a comment stating that fact and change
the bug status to 'Confirmed'.

This change has been made by an automated script, maintained by the
Ubuntu Kernel Team.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  xhci usb 3.0 logitech c920 not working

Status in “linux” package in Ubuntu:

  Hello,

  my usb webcam logitech c920 doesn't work when connected to my usb 3.0
  host controller (Etron EJ168a). when connected to a usb 2.0 host
  controller it works perfectly. when i connect my usb 3.0 stick to the
  same port it's recognized and also works  - just not the webcam.
  disabling usb 3.0 legacy mode (xhci) in my bios doesn't change
  anything, it's still used instead of ehci. kernel problem?

  lspci
  06:00.0 USB controller: Etron Technology, Inc. EJ168 USB 3.0 Host Controller
(rev 01)

  dmesg | grep usb
  usb 3-1: Not enough bandwidth for altsetting 3
  3:3:3: usb_set_interface failed (-22)

  dmesg | grep xhci
  xhci_hcd 0000:06:00.0: ERROR: unexpected command completion code 0x11.

  Ubuntu 14.04 x64
  3.13.0-24-generic
  Mainboard: Asrock Z68 Pro3 Gen3
  Bios: P2.30 (latest)