Public bug reported:

Dear community,

I found a very annoying bug when i try to reboot my fresh ubuntu 14.04.

uname -a
Linux neutrino 3.13.0-24-generic #47-Ubuntu SMP Fri May 2 23:30:00 UTC 2014
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

After sudo reboot the system going to reboot, but after Stopping system
V runlevel compatibility [OK]  line its halt and i get this message:

[INFO]task systemd-udevd:1596 [and more different program name] blocked more
than 120 seconds
Not tainted 3.13.0-24-generic #47-Ubuntu

This is a fresh, clear install, it has only apache, ssh, exim4, courier,
mysql.

** Description changed:

  Dear community,

  I found a very annoying bug when i try to reboot my fresh ubuntu 14.04.

  uname -a
  Linux neutrino 3.13.0-24-generic #47-Ubuntu SMP Fri May 2 23:30:00 UTC 2014
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

+ After sudo reboot the system going to reboot, but after Stopping system
+ V runlevel compatibility [OK]  line its halt and i get this message:

- After sudo reboot the system going to reboot, but after Stopping system V
runlevel compatibility [OK]  line its halt and i get this message:
-
- [INFO]task systemd-udevd:1596 blocked more than 120 seconds
- Not tainted 3.13.0-24-generic #47-Ubuntu
+ [INFO]task systemd-udevd:1596 [and more different program name] blocked more
than 120 seconds
+ Not tainted 3.13.0-24-generic #47-Ubuntu

  This is a fresh, clear install, it has only apache, ssh, exim4, courier,
  mysql.

  Ubuntu 14.04 LTS unable to reboot

Status in “linux” package in Ubuntu: