This bug was fixed in the package linux - 3.15.0-1.5

---------------
linux (3.15.0-1.5) utopic; urgency=low

  [ Tim Gardner ]

  * [Config] Add apm-mustang.dtb to kernel-image udeb
 -- Tim Gardner <tim.gard...@canonical.com>   Mon, 19 May 2014 14:47:42 -0700

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  [Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H] PulseAudio switch rapidly port making the sound
  horrible

Status in “linux” package in Ubuntu:

  I have a Realtek sound system integrated to the motherboard Gygabyte
  Z87X-UD3H (http://www.gigabyte.fr/products/product-
  page.aspx?pid=4481#sp) having problems on Ubuntu 13.10.

  The sound is jerky. When I open the "Volume control PulseAudio" I can
  see pulseaudio changing the audio output "Internal Audio Analogic
  Stereo". The port switch rapidly from "Analogic output" to "Analogic
  headphones" making a jerky sound. ta tA ta tA ta tA.

  Do you have a solution to this problem ?

  King regards

  Will