apport information

** Tags added: apport-collected

** Description changed:

- On a new install of xubuntu 14.04, it does not wake properly from
- suspend. The screen stays black, if I hit ctrl+alt+f1 and then type in a
- login name and hit enter, the cursor goes down a line and nothing
- happens after that. No "password" line come up. Trying to ssh in to it
- does not work.
+ On a new install of xubuntu 14.04, it does not wake properly from suspend.
The screen stays black, if I hit ctrl+alt+f1 and then type in a login name and
hit enter, the cursor goes down a line and nothing happens after that. No
"password" line come up. Trying to ssh in to it does not work.
+ ---
+ ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.2
+ Architecture: amd64
+ CurrentDesktop: XFCE
+ DistroRelease: Ubuntu 14.04
+ InstallationDate: Installed on 2014-05-13 (19 days ago)
+ InstallationMedia: Xubuntu 14.04 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Release amd64
(20140416.2)
+ NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
+ Package: linux (not installed)
+ Tags:  trusty
+ Uname: Linux 3.14.4-031404-generic x86_64
+ UnreportableReason: The running kernel is not an Ubuntu kernel
+ UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
+ UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo
+ _MarkForUpload: True

** Attachment added: "ProcEnviron.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1319224/+attachment/4123586/+files/ProcEnviron.txt

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  xubuntu 14.04 does not wake from suspen

Status in “linux” package in Ubuntu:

  On a new install of xubuntu 14.04, it does not wake properly from suspend.
The screen stays black, if I hit ctrl+alt+f1 and then type in a login name and
hit enter, the cursor goes down a line and nothing happens after that. No
"password" line come up. Trying to ssh in to it does not work.
  ---