Notes from IRC:

You can either turn off CONFIG_HIBERNATE to gain it, or write patches to
make those work together in some way. :) one idea I had that I haven't
had time to see if it could work is to make kaslr disabled by default if
CONFIG_HIBERNATE is enabled, and then if boot with "kaslr" on the kernel
cmdline, hibernation would get disabled. (i.e. system owner could pick
which of the two they wanted, and pre-kaslr behavior would remain distro
default).

if someone could write that, i would be very happy! :)

  CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE is not enabled in utopic kernel

Status in “linux” package in Ubuntu:

  CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_BASE is not enabled in the utopic kernel; apparently
  it does not play nicely with CONFIG_HIBERNATE.