Néher Márton, thank you for your comment. So your hardware and problem may be
tracked, could you please file a new report with Ubuntu by executing the
following in a terminal while booted into the default Ubuntu kernel (not a
mainline one) via:
ubuntu-bug linux

For more on this, please read the official Ubuntu documentation:
Ubuntu Bug Control and Ubuntu Bug Squad:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/BestPractices#X.2BAC8-Reporting.Focus_on_One_Issue
Ubuntu Kernel Team:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/KernelTeamBugPolicies#Filing_Kernel_Bug_reports
Ubuntu Community:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs#Bug_reporting_etiquette

When opening up the new report, please feel free to subscribe me to it.

Thank you for your understanding.

Helpful bug reporting tips:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReportingBugs

  Doesn't detect usb flash drive as SSD

Status in The Linux Kernel:
  New
Status in “linux” package in Ubuntu:

  I installed Ubuntu 9.10 on a 4G usb flash drive, performed updates as
  of 19 Dec 2009, and installed bootchart.

  The bootchart showed ureadahead as blocking the boot sequence while it
  did the readahead (Spinning drive style) instead of doing readahead in
  the background as I was expecting for a SSD.