03:36 < pkern> infinity: I tried the trusty kernel on precise and I
tried the lts-trusty kernel on precise. Both worked fine.

** Tags removed: verification-needed-trusty
** Tags added: verification-done-trusty

  keepalived doesn't load any ipv6 virtual servers

Status in Keepalived. Loadbalancing & High-Avaibility:
  New
Status in “keepalived” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in “linux” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “keepalived” source package in Trusty:
  Invalid
Status in “linux” source package in Trusty:
  Fix Committed
Status in “keepalived” source package in Utopic:
  Invalid
Status in “linux” source package in Utopic:

  SRU Justification:
  Impact: Keepalived is no longer able to load any IPv6 virtual servers for
load balancing purposes.
  Fix: Re-enable CONFIG_IP_VS_IPV6=y
  Testcase: Attempt to load ipv6 virtual servers.

  I've upgraded from 12.04 to 14.04 and the keepalived no longer loads any IPv6
virtual servers.

  I get the following message when trying to list a virtual service:
  ipvsadm -L -t [2001:xxxx:xxxx::xxx]:xxx
  Resource temporarily unavailable

  Package: keepalived 1:1.2.7-1ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.14-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Tue Apr  1 13:45:51 2014
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=screen
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=en_ZA.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: keepalived
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to trusty on 2014-03-31 (0 days ago)