  commit 65e4c0de0b260fbd756d14f4df3bed694dcc52c0
  Author: Dan Williams <dan.j.willi...@intel.com>
  Date:   Thu Apr 17 11:48:21 2014 -0700

      libata/ahci: accommodate tag ordered controllers

      BugLink: http://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1333837

      commit 8a4aeec8d2d6a3edeffbdfae451cdf05cbf0fefd upstream.

  This issue is documented here:

  There are patches in flight that resolve this problem - these are what I've
been tested with.

http://kernel.ubuntu.com/git?p=dannf/ubuntu-utopic-hyperscale.git;a=commit;h=bf8081785ddecfab928ced266cfb1092440da9c9

http://kernel.ubuntu.com/git?p=dannf/ubuntu-utopic-hyperscale.git;a=commit;h=9d182209b4c6be7cde703e235e99177215202366

  These patches also resolve the issue - but they are not yet upstream,
  so I'm assuming that a revert for now is the more maintainable
  solution.