I'm seeing the expected performance with the SRU kernel (technically a
different build with a couple of SATA patches required to boot)

** Tags removed: verification-needed-trusty
** Tags added: verification-done-trusty

  Trusty kernel network performance regression

Status in “linux” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “linux” source package in Trusty:

  SRU Justification:

  Impact:

  Reduced TCP/IP receive performance for network devices that do not
  split packet headers into skb linear area (e.g., mlx4).  The trusty
  kernel has incorporated

  commit eff44f9cc9a02aad53d568d3ae5020b6792ae4f6