@jahidulhamid
Thanks for your tip so much. Now my Ubuntu can see wireless networks, however
it never connects to them. It keeps asking for the password forever and doesn't
connect at all, does anyone know a solution for this, I would be grateful if
anyone could help.
Thanks

  Need support for new Ralink Wifi card - Mediatek 7630 [14c3:7630]

Status in HWE Next Project:
  Confirmed
Status in HWE Next trusty series:
  Confirmed
Status in The Linux Kernel:
  Confirmed
Status in “linux” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in “linux” source package in Raring:
  Incomplete
Status in “linux” source package in Saucy:
  Incomplete
Status in “linux” package in Fedora:

  This device is appearing in some OEM machines, but driver is not yet
  available in mainline.

  The driver seems to be present in machines with pre-installed OS, but
  isn't available on the download-and-install versions!