Public bug reported:

Dear all,

I got my new Asus TP300LA and in windows 8.1 every thing is OK. I
installed the latest version of ubuntu, 14.10, and wifi is not working.

If I type "ubuntu -bug linux" i get the following message:

Problem in linux-image-3.13.0-32-generic.

The problem can not be reported:

This is not an official Ubuntu package. Please remove any thir party
package and try again.

I am a ubuntu user for the last years, but I am not expert. Can anybody
help to fix this problem or indicate how to report a bug??

Thanks !!!!!

Mikel

  Wifi no Working on Asus TP300LA machine

Status in “linux” package in Ubuntu: