please keep fedora kernel cc'd, there are better people who can answer
this than me.

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 11:19:26AM +0800, GaoYi wrote:
> Hi Don,
>
>    Thanks very much for your prompt reply. I've tried your method to
> modified the config-generic in the extracted path: /root/rpmbuild/SOURCES/.
>
>    I am using the kernel-2.6.33.3-85.fc13.src.rpm. There seems to be a
> nonint_config patch: linux-2.6-build-nonintconfig.patch.

yes, but there is no need to touch that.

>    I wonder which config file will be exactly used when performing 'make
> noint_oldconfig'. It may be generated by copying from the other file in
> building process. If so, which is the orginal one?

what are you trying to do?  Josh already correctly suggested to add whatever
config options you need into config-local.

There is no one config file, it is a combination of config files merged
together.  And 'make noint_oldconfig' does not create the config file,
just executes on .config.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Don