On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 10:11:36PM +0000, Jeremy Cline wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm moving on to other things at Red Hat, so I'm stepping down as a
> kernel maintainer. I'm not going very far and I'll still be involved in
> Fedora generally, so you'll still see me around (especially for the
> next few weeks as we complete the transition to the new kernel work-
> flow). I leave you in the very capable hands of Justin, who I'd like to
> thank for putting up with me these last few years.

Thanks Jeremy for all the work you have put in as kernel maintainer and
working with myself and Laura to merge Fedora and ARK.  In addition your
knowledge of all the automation and the email bridge has been amazing and
really moved things forward!

I am happy to hear you will still apply those creative solutions other parts
of Fedora!

Thanks again!

Cheers,
Don