On Tue, Nov 15, 2022 at 10:28 PM Konstantin Ryabitsev
<konstan...@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 15, 2022 at 10:41:54AM +0800, Dongliang Mu wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I encountered a wired issue in git send-email,
> >
> > 4.7.0 Too Many recipients.
> > /|\
> >
> > Did anyone experience such an issue? Any idea to fix this issue?
>
> Hello:
>
> This is coming from your SMTP host. My guess is that they have anti-spam
> measures in place that restrict how many recipients a message may have.

Thanks for your reply. I remove cccmd and tocmd in .gitconfig and
manually add --to and --cc in git send-email. Finally, this email can
be sent successfully with the same SMTP.

Maybe the issue is from scripts/get_maintainer.pl. I am not sure. Will
dig more to check