On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 17:01:58 +0530 "amit mehta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm going through SAM-3 and SPC-3 and looking forward to understand
> SCSI implementation in Linux kernel.
> To start with, i'm looking into the programming aspect of the Linux generic
> SCSI interface(sg).
> More on this can be found at:
> http://tldp.org/HOWTO/archived/SCSI-Programming-HOWTO/
>
> I do have some doubts here, and i was wondering if this is the correct forum
> ask anything on this ?
>
> Can somebody give me some pointers on active Linux SCSI mailing list/forum ?

The linux-scsi list at vger.kernel.org. If you want to subscibe, send a
message (text only, HTML messages like the one you send to this list are
automatically dropped on vger) with the linux "subscribe linux-scsi" to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Erik

--
Erik Mouw -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GPG key fingerprint: D6AC 7F15 A26E C5C4 62E0  4A58 FCF9 551C 9B48 B68D