On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 21:20:07 +0800 "Tekale Sharad-FHJN78"
<fhj...@motorola.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>     My task is to write a Vlan driver. But I'm new to Linux device
> drivers.

No need to write that, support for IEEE 802.1Q VLAN has been in the
kernel for ages.

>     Although I have written skull driver, but not yet confident on
> writing device drivers.
>
>     Can any point me to some tutorial that helps to quick start on
> device drivers,

Google for "ldd3" (Linux device drivers, 3rd edition).

>     also gives some information about writing a vlan driver.

Again, no need to write that, it's already there.

Erik

--
Erik Mouw -- m...@nl.linux.org
GPG key fingerprint: D6AC 7F15 A26E C5C4 62E0  4A58 FCF9 551C 9B48 B68D