2009/2/5 Manfred Jung <mj...@ccm.org.za>:
> Thanks so much
>
> I see the concept here is quite different but also logical. In access you
> define such relationship for the combo box itself regardless of the tables
> and their relationships. Thanks this helped a lot.
>
> The combo-box displays in the drop down contents of the underlying table. Is
> there a way to say which fields should be displayed?

Yes there is -- see the "visible column" field on
http://www.kexi-project.org/pics/1.1.1/lookup_column_design.png

BTW, with 1) additional wizard for the feature and 2) MSAccess-like
possibility of designing the binding for combobox widget itself, I
hope one day more use cases will be covered.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek