2009/2/7 scott <svet...@ameritech.net>:
>   I would like to contribute to Kexi and have been poking around the
> source.  Is there some documentation as to what source modules do what?

Hi Scott,
Adam is right that the Reports module maintained by him is the most
active part of Kexi development these months.I am (still) mostly
focused on refactoring, at the moment its related to forms. Main
window will receive more changes from developer POV too.

The http://www.kexi-project.org/docs/svn-api/html/ link points to old
(april 2008) doxygen documentation. It's beter to checkout the source
code and use Doxygen on kexi/ directory.

api.kde.org [2] has up to date documentation of Kexi source code but
only koproperty, as api.kde.org is a place where common libraries are
documented, not applications.

So, a good starting point is http://kexi-project.org/wiki/wikiview/
In particular:
Kexi Architecture
http://kexi-project.org/wiki/wikiview/index....@kexiarchitecture.html

Kexi Libraries Dependency
http://kexi-project.org/wiki/wikiview/index....@kexilibrariesdependency.html

These are documents created for 1.x development but are mostly ok for 2.x.
Do not hesitate to ask about details here or on IRC: #kexi or #koffice
channel on chat.freenode.net server.

[1] http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/
[2] http://api.kde.org/koffice-api/koffice-apidocs/kexi/html/index.html

--