On 04/28/2016 03:26 PM, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
On 13 April 2016 at 21:29, Jaroslaw Staniek <stan...@kde.org> wrote:
On 8 April 2016 at 19:54, Jaroslaw Staniek <stan...@kde.org> wrote:

On Thursday, 7 April 2016, Swarup <dinban...@sprynet.com> wrote:
Hello there,
Any improvements made in providing ability for Ubuntu users to upgrade to
later versions? I'm still stuck in--

Kexi Version 2.8.5
Hi
I am sorry that ubuntu offers no such support for free software.
Upgrading the OS can be an option.
Or requesting support from ubuntu or someone who can develop a backport.
This can be requested on an ubuntu forum.
Hi,
A modern way of distributing software may help us soon:

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2016/04/ubuntu-16-04-lts-snap-packages

PS:
Another approach for deployment of Kexi is in our backlog, compatible
with more Linuxes:

http://appimage.org/

The site you are providing here is a generic tool. Are you saying that I would need to use this tool to make a version of Kexi that will run in Ubuntu?