Thank you.

Please note:
On my computer, toggling the Al+0 alternatively shows and hides the list of tables.
Alt+x doesn't do anything.

On 5/3/19 5:33 PM, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
Hi Swarup
It's "Show Project Navigator" - Alt+0.

Below I am sharing a few related shortcuts:

Activate Project Navigator - Alt+X
Show Property Editor - Alt+3
Activate Property Editor - Alt+-
Switch to Global Search - Ctrl+K

Our handbook https://userbase.kde.org/Kexi/Handbook/References/Keyboard_Shortcuts definitely needs major update - volunteers needed for that.
(CCd Juan, maybe you have ideas Juan? Appreciated!)