There is no universal "copyright law" accepted worldwide. So what "copyright law"? American, japanese, lesothean? Of course, we know the origin of GPL, everybody can read. The "copyright law" is in many countries a set of very stupid rubbish apparently created by non-computer people. So, before calling anyone "fool" you must be specific. Do you have a bad day, Dick?

GPL as well as CC are clear and specific, therefore good. I believe a footnote about licensing without any further discussion would be sufficient. And without "fools".

Martin

P.S. I am leaving the list. I don't need to be called a fool.